What is Auto Dialer Software for Call Centre Industries
According to most of the call centre industries, Auto dialers are the best way for them to utilize their sales and marketing teams for their lead generation campaign. Lots of peoples don’t know about what is Auto dialers, and how does it work?.
So here we have a quick guide to let you know what do understand by the auto-dialer and what are the various benefits using auto dialer for your call centre industries
What is Cloud Auto Dialer?
An auto dialer is a cloud-based software that automatically calls many mobile numbers as per uploaded leads. Once the call answered, it connects either to a recorded message or to a person on the other side. It is mostly being used for advertisements or lead generation campaigns these days. Still, it is also being used for spreading information beneficial for the people.
Call Center Industries use Cloud-Based Auto dialer software to run a Lead Generation campaign like for political campaigns, insurance, banking, mortgage and loan industries to generate leads & spread their voice.
Lots of call centers use Auto Dialer software to increase their revenue along with to run a successful business, it is very important to know how to choose the best auto dialers.
There are different types of auto dialers are available but you can choose according to your business requirement.
The different types of dialers are predictive dialer, progressive dialer & preview dialer, and power dialer.
In simple terms, the auto-dialer can automatically dial the long list of the phone numbers for your business purpose.
How Does an Auto Dialer work?
In the auto-dialer, after the call is connected a live operator or you can computer greets the customer and inform them about the various things for the day.
Now let’s check where auto dialers are used:
Auto dialers are used at various places such as in schools to alert parents and students, in hospitals or at clinics to remind patients when to take medicines and lots more. But for call centres, this is best to generate sales. Autodialer dials the various numbers in call centres, and this software dials the multiple stored numbers on behalf of the manual agents. Once the call is connected, the auto-dialer either transfer it to the customer representative or IVR.
Why Call Centers need an autodialer?
- The auto dialer helps in removing significant call problem centres such as call drops, wait time, etc. it also helps in detecting unanswered calls, busy tones, disconnected calls and lots more.
- This helps in increasing agent productivity.
- This helps in decreasing the agent’s idle time by handling unanswered and disconnected calls.
- The most crucial benefit of using autodialer is to generate leads. As, this software helps agents to reduce their talk time by which it is easy for them to handle other calls and operations as well, which directly focuses on lead generation.
In the call centres, each telemarketer agents has their headset and phone line, Auto dialers need only these two things to work properly. This software is not that expensive or complicated, you need only computers, voice modem, auto-dialling software, and an active phone line and that’s it. The most important part of the call centre is the autodialer, which tells the computer which number to dial and how to answer in various situations.
What are the various benefits of using Auto-Dialer in Call Centres:
- Autodialer software used increases work efficiency and it saves time for the agents or employees;
- It eliminates misdialling, call drops and waiting time. It sets a fixed number of calls to be dialled, and it automatically stops dialling if the limit is reached because there limited employee working.
- It reduces waiting time for agents such as if an agent uses a manual dialer the agents face disconnected calls, line busy and call drops too but it’s not the same with the auto-dialer
- It recognizes all the constraints and skips it for the agent.
What is the Difference between Predictive Dialer and Auto Dialer?
These days most of the companies use the cloud-based predictive dialer because auto dialer dials one after other numbers. In contrast, the predictive dialer has numbers queued the numbers waiting to be answered by the agent, which again increases time efficiency and keeps the agent busy and productive. But the predictive auto dialer is much more complicated as compared to the autodialer. Predictive dialer dials multiple numbers at a single time and operates on the algorithm set by the call centre. In contrast, the auto-dialer lists the numbers and dials all the numbers sequentially without missing any of the numbers.
What is the purpose of a Predictive Dialer
The predictive dialer used in the call centres because of the various reasons:
First of all, it keeps all the track records of the dialled number, which number is dialled, what are the various call lengths and which agent is next available to talk or to take calls. Using predictive dialer at call centres helps in increasing productivity, improved talk time and track performance.
So, start using Auto dialers with multiple agents for your successful call centre business.