By accessing the website at www.businesscolleague.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of services that all applicable laws and regulations, and agrees that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- We will collect personal information like Name and Email Id by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of all our purposes.
- The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. https://www.businesscolleague.com/ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and nullifies all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- This website is for information and entertainment purpose. The posts you will found here may contain writer’s own views. As per concerning the accuracy our facts, opinions, analyses, or predictions may be wrong, if any inconvenience you goes through, you can share it through feedback.
- Unauthorized use of the website in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
- Your posts and comments should be descent, without any inappropriate words used in it. Your post should be as per the website terms, it should be accurate and truthful as well. You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the website at your own risk on an as-is basis.
- Do not make postings that involve the following:
- Securities for Sale, Barter or Exchange.
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others.
- Illegal activities.
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type.
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or Images.
- Commercial advertising.
- Gambling, contests or chain letters.
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you also agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
- The site publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts. We’re giving this website as a platform to the creative minds who wants to work like a contributor here.
- The content mailed by contributors should be appropriate, under the given category and as per the site terms. The contributor will be responsible for the accuracy of the post they want to be posted on the website.
- Don’t post content that is the copyright property of others unless you have their written permission. Copy pasting of others content here, it’s strictly prohibited.
- In no event shall www.businesscolleague.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.businesscolleague.com/’s website, even if www.businesscolleague.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
www.businesscolleague.com/ may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of services.
You can contact email@example.com, to the concerned person of the Business Colleague, for any help or query regarding the terms and conditions of the blog posting guidelines. Please do not try to contact the authors directly.